Subject: Re: Shape problem + Curren project
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Acid Software <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ott M. Aaloe" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 13:04:40 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 22 Jul 1994, Acid Software wrote:

> Of course we wish you luck, the combination of Blitz2 and rendered 
> objects sold 30,000 copies of a game called SkidMarks, (yes it can be 
> done, even by a bunch of kiwis)

By a bunch of Kiwis??  You're kidding me!! ;-)

Seriously though, when will we see some more Track Disks for Skidmarks??

(also, when the cars go over the line at the end of a race, they jerk 
like hell on my machine!!)

 - Paul

> 
> 
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------